[Cynnabar] Half Century Holiday

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:34:29 UTC 2011

Hello!

We just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who came out the the half
century Holiday event!

It was a lovely day with good food, fighting, classes, and some delightful
performances.

Thanks to all who helped set-up and clean-up, teach, cook and serve feast,
and in any way helped make the event a success!

And of course, a very special thank you to Her Grace AnneMarie for sharing
her day with us all. And yes...we still think it's all a big lie! :-)

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran