[Cynnabar] A "minor" bit of censorship

David Hoornstra dhoorn123 at comcast.net
Sun May 15 22:05:51 UTC 2011

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for the clarification.

When I jumped into the discussion, I did not know the magnitude, nor the
issue of an officer left in position in such a manner. I foolishly depended
on the context of the other posts.

The damage to the SCA and to the larger society (American society) was my
pricipal thesis. I now see that I chose an example less suited to that
thesis.

I am sorry for any feelings hurt by my approach.

Daibhid