[Cynnabar] A "minor" bit of censorship

Mary Higgins rufquad at comcast.net
Mon May 16 12:53:32 UTC 2011

In the particular case in the EK there were several children over a long
period of time involved, as Charlotte states.  In my earlier post I cited a
single case of abuse from another kingdom (not MK or EK) to indicate that
child abuse within the SCA is not a new occurrence nor is it limited to the
rather well publicized case in the EK.  My apologies for any confusion that
may have caused.  The EK case is not the first or only occurrence of child
abuse in the SCA - only the most public.
Margarete