[Cynnabar] Rattan Order

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 02:29:03 UTC 2011

Anyone wanting rattan please let me know. I will be heading to coronation
next weekend (Crown Weekend) and Master Eirik of munitions grade arms will
be selling rattan. Price pretty general $20 should get you 3 swords at 36
inches in length. Anyone interested please let me know by melee practice
next Wednesday. For this order money will need to be collected in advance.
So i will need the cash no later than melee practice next Wednesday. I will
also be at practice on Sunday and at the business meeting this coming
Monday.

Let me know if there are any questions.

YIS,
Irenfest