[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Midrealm Voices: Please pass to all email lists

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue May 24 02:48:26 UTC 2011

Please see below!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Micheal Hobbs <llewhobbs at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Subject: [Mid] Midrealm Voices: Please pass to all email lists
To: The Electronic Discussion Group of the Midrealm Laurels
<midlaurel at minstrel.com>, sca-middle at midrealm.org

All,

I just wanted to remind you of the exciting project that we have
planned for this weekend during Kingdom A and S. The Midrealm Voices
project is modelled on the Story Corps Project from NPR and is to
record your favorite Midrealm stories for archive. All of the video
recordings will be availlable on the Midrealm A and S YouTube Channel
for viewing. A copy will also be given to the Kingdom Historian.

I conceived this project as a way of giving us a sense of our history
and was inspired by the fact that we are losing so many of those who
made us a Kingdom early on. Therefore, the theme for this first
recording session will be "Those Who Made It Special" and I am asking
you to think first of stories of those who are not here any more. If
you do not have such a story then a story of how someone made the SCA
special for you.

I, myself, will be recording the tale of how a certain knight, now
departed, followed a (VERY) drunk new Laurel around the night of his
elevation to try to keep him of trouble and almost succeeding.

Participants are limited to 5 minutes apiece and we will run from 10-1
and 2-4. Please come prepared!

LLEW