[Cynnabar] Kelsey Museum of Archeology trip - Friday!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:39:18 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have set up a trip tot the Kelsey
Museum in Ann Arbor for this Friday, May 27th.  The museum has agreed to
stay open late that night and offer us a guided tour of their exhibits!  We
also should have the chance to see their textile collection which is usually
kept in storage.

The tour is scheduled for 6pm, but I am trying to see about pushing this to
6:15 to give everyone a chance to park in the Thompson parking lot behind
the Union.  I will also be sending out another email soon with more details
about which door the Museum would like for us to enter.

Admission is $1, but any extra donation money is welcome.  :) You can visit
the museum's website here: http://www.lsa.umich.edu/kelsey.  The museum is
located at 434 South State Street again, in Ann Arbor.

I think ice cream would be fantastic afterwards, too!

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Yours,
Giovanna