[Cynnabar] Melee practice

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Thu May 26 03:15:02 UTC 2011

Oddly, here at one o the highest parts of Ann Arbor, we had severe
flooding in the yard. Slowly it deepened and crept towards the house.
I went to the store to buy a pump. Had to go to several places because
I was not the only one on that errand. I got home and Ann had
literally been bailing the water into trash cans with the help of a
couple neighbors, Jerry from Cynnabar, and Randy & Shannon had just
shown up and also lent a hand.

So craft night didn't sink, and neither did the house. Crafts were
even made. What the heck is happening with this month???? Did somebody
do a raindance on one of those talent shows on TV?

RanthulfR

On May 25, 2011, at 7:01 PM, John Wilkerson wrote:

> Canton is underwater. I think I saw ark 2.0 underway.
>
> Johannes
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 25, 2011, at 3:34 PM, Art Sinclair <tairdelbach at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Armoured Melee practice is still on rain or shine.
>>
>> We will meet at WCC at the bowl area where we run outside drills,
>> and then move to the Student Center building. That building is on
>> the far side of the bowl directly across from where we usually set-
>> up, follow the sidewalk around the north side of the bowl past the
>> the two buildings there and you will see the main entrance to the
>> Student building in the building to the south.
>>
>> Realistically...if it's raining hard and you don't see anyone
>> standing around under the trees...just go to the student center
>> we'll be in there.
>>
>> Tairdelbach
>>
>> They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them
>> mad for they think my days have a price.
>> -- Kahlil Gibran
>>

>> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Charles J. Cohen <charles at eecs.umich.edu
>> > wrote:
>>
>> What is the status of practice tonight?
>>
>> If we aren't practicing, can we meet somewhere other than the Corner
>> Brewery? Like Borders?
>>
>> - Midair

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103