[Cynnabar] Melee practice

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Thu May 26 14:27:02 UTC 2011

Really?
I could swear I heard someone say the Rapture was postponed until all
of the worthy had a chance to see the new Harry Potter movie.
I may wait for the DVD.

RanthulfR

On May 26, 2011, at 8:02 AM, Shefferly, Charles wrote:

> < Randy said>….
>
> What the heck is happening with this month???? <snip>
>
> Simple the end is neigh. Remember the “rapture was Saturday”, if
> missed it then you get to “enjoy” the end J
>

> (just having a bit of fum)
>
> **********************
> ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
> **********************
>
> This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
> legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
> or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
> this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
> hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
> or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error, please immediately notify the sender and
> delete this E-mail message from your computer.

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103