[Cynnabar] Bronze casting of book hardware and writing styli

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Sat May 28 21:53:11 UTC 2011

H folks!

I'm still waiting for gesso to dry so I can do my next gilding (I keep
testing, but not enough honey yet). So in the meantime I've been
catching up on some pictures I needed to post. Here is a link to my
Facebook professional page. You don't need to be a Facebook member to
view it. Just click the link. I'm over at my friend Tokamk's
Nethercraft Studio making bronze book hardware (clasps and bosses) and
some writing styli for use with waxed tablets. Check it out and see
why this won't work in your kitchen! Tomak is one of the Shadow Clans
people who have the large cathedral at Pennsic.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randy-Asplund-Artist/97329371592

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103