[Cynnabar] Island Park - update?

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Sun May 29 15:42:30 UTC 2011

I'm out for at least a few weeks because of the Battle for Inland Seas
injury. My right leg has massive bruising from hip to the side of the
knee and I'm lucky to walk.

RanthulfR

On May 29, 2011, at 11:10 AM, Greg Less wrote:

> I would prefer not to go if no one is going to show up for armored
> combat.
>
>  My interest in slogging through mud in armor is near zero - it
> causes Agincourt flashbacks - not good for a Frenchman.
>
> Please respond to the list ASAP if you plan on fighting today.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Gregoire.
>
> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Charles J. Cohen <charles at eecs.umich.edu
> > wrote:
>
> >Gregorie wanted me to ask to see if anyone knew about Island Park and
> >whether or not it is still underwater?
>
> Anyone going? - Midair

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103