[Cynnabar] Polypro swords

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:09:10 UTC 2011

Hi All -

   Reposting from The Armour Archive:

Reposted:
To All Testers and Users of Polypropylene Swords,

First off, thank you all for your time and input to the process - after a
considerable review and discussion at Crown Tournament today, the Middle
Kingdom is officially concluding the Polypropylene experiment and deeming
the material unsafe for use. The Middle Kingdom is NOT adopting this
material. Please cease all use of polypro weapons from this time forward.
Use of any such weapon at a practice or event is grounds of revocation of
your fighting privileges. If you have any further questions please feel free
to contact me directly and I will do my best to answer your questions.

This issue came down to one of safety with breakage of the material.
Specifically, the unpredictability and safety of how to deal with breakage.
So, all polypropylene testing is concluded and the material is no longer
allowed in Middle Kingdom lists of any type.

Please cascade to all lists and all fighters.

William of Fairhaven, KSCA OP
Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal for Polypropylene Testing.

---

Cheers,
-Gregoire.