[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney Gate Volunteers Needed!

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:38:32 UTC 2011

Greetings, Cynnabar!

Are you coming to Grand Tourney on December 3 and need a little something to fill your time?  Do you want to make a substantial contribution to the event and support the barony?  Do you want to do a job that lets you sit down and see who is coming in to the event?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then I've got a job for you!

Volunteer for a shift at the gate table - you get to sit, you get to see and be seen, no heavy lifting involved!

Shifts start at 9am and run into the afternoon, so I can accommodate early risers and latecomers alike.

If you're interested in volunteering, please contact me directly at osermart (at) msu (dot) edu or helenasibylla (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know your preferred time to work!

Thank you!

Helena