[Cynnabar] Reminder: Craft Night! Wood whittling! THANKS!

Elizabeth G Calhoun 1 lizcal at umich.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:58:45 UTC 2011

Hail most Gracious Excellencies Cynnabar!

Hail most accomplished and worthy populace!

Godaeth and Aeffe greet you this day in this manner to express sincere
thanks for the hospitality and generous skill-sharing at the abode of
the Honorable Lady Arin and her distinguished consort Lord Sir
Ranthulfr last evening.

We whittled, we feasted, and all manner of discussions Crafty and
Martial broke out, as well as some goodnatured verbal jousting
regarding the Viking perception of some Anglo-Saxon inventions.  (Or
was it the other way around?)

Glory and honor to Cynnabar!  Prosperity to their Excellencies and all
gentles within the precincts!

Yours In Humble Service,

Lady Godaeth se Wisfaest and Aeffe