[Cynnabar] Note: Changes in Grand Tournament set-up!!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:37:15 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Set-up for Grand Tournament will NOT be on Friday night due to a conflict
with the Church in the evening.

Instead, set-up for Grand Tournament will start at 7:30 on Saturday morning!
Please, we need your help!  And we need it as early as possible.
Gate is scheduled to open at 9am, and so we will have an hour and a half to
get everything pulled together.

A fantastic Uillec and Ilse are planning on picking up the
list-field on Friday night.  If you can help with this, please let me
know.  Otherwise, I will be bringing coffee and donuts at
7:30 at the site.  I hope to see you there!!!

Thanks!

Yours,
Giovanna