[Cynnabar] updated gift wrap schedule

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:30:04 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone

11/28--Updated schedule for gift wrapping sessions at Nicola's Books.

Thank you everyone who has already volunteered.  There are still plenty of spots to fill if you are interested.

The Set-Up
-The gift wrap table stationed near the cash out area.
-At the station are number of gift wrap choices, tape, scissors, ribbon and a large donation jar
-If you have never wrapped before.  We can give you a quick lesson.  It's easy. It's fun.
-There are chairs to sit

How it works
-After customers cash out they often want the books wrapped.
-They line up at the table, choose a wrap and marvel as you make it beautiful.
-They are always very grateful

The Money part
-There is no set fee
-Customers give as they like.
-We get to keep whole jar.

Times needed
-10am-6pm
-7 days a week from now through Christmas Eve.

Volunteer shifts
-1 or 2 people per shift
-Garb if preferred.  It will help identify our group.
-You can sign up for as long/short as you like (a minimum 2-hour shift is preferred)
-You are providing a great service to the customers.
-Your service gives the staff more time to assist customers with gift selection.
     We appreciate what you do.  We count you.  Please call if you cannot come.

Flyers
-I will get flyers and the sign from Giovanni

How to sign up
-Respond to this email
Or
-Call me at work-734 662-0600
    Tues-Sat

Gift Wrap Shift Sign-up

Tues, Nov 29
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Wed, Nov 30
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Thurs, Dec 1
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Dec 2
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 3
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sun, Dec 4
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Mon, Dec 5
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p-Ciara and Birke

Tues, Dec 6
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Wed, Dec 7
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Thurs, Dec 8
10a-12p
12p-2p
2p-4p
4p-6p

Fri, Dec 9
10a-12p- Mistress Claire
12p-2p-Mistress Claire
2p-4p
4p-6p

Sat, Dec 10
10a-12p-Mistress Claire
12p-2p-Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
2p-4p-Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
4p-7p-Genoveva von Lubeck and son

Sun, Dec 11
10a-12p
12p-2p