[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney Post Revel At Irenfests

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:42:30 UTC 2011

All,
You are cordially invited to a grand tournament post reveal at my new home
in Ypsilanti Michigan. Revelling to start at approximately 9pm. This will
allow for plenty of time to clean up the event site, go out for dinner with
our friends and come over to my place to hang, eat munchies and drink. I
will have some munchies and some drink but i do recommend bringing just a
little something to share. Doesnt have to be elaborate and is definetly not
required.

So anyway my address
5690 Sunset Trail
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

I will be home at 9 pm if not sooner so feel free to stop by anytime. If
you do show up at midnight and no one else is here id recommend not
knocking on the door :)

See everyone soon

In Service,
Irenfest