[Cynnabar] Fiber Faire was a success!

L R zinia_flower at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 12:43:54 UTC 2011

We had a great day at Fiber Faire yesterday!  We had 60 people, including a handful of children (who were also crafting). We collected $200 in donations at the gate, and another $80 at the stash exchange table, which we are giving to the church in lieu of a site rental fee.

I forgot to count how many entries were in the Pentamere Crafts Person's Faire, but I think it was about 15.   Classes were well attended, even the first and last classes of the day.

Thank you to Brigitta and Arin for being on the planning committee.  Thank you to her Excellency Hannah, and the Cookie Fairy for providing an abundant spread of coffee, tea and sweets.   Thank you to Drache, Hannah, Heidi, Genovera, Ciara, Claire,  and Alina for helping with gate.  Thank you to Anne Marie  for helping with set up, and to my husband for everything, including wrestling the Jimmy John's lunch order.  And a special thank you to all the teachers and crafts persons who made this event so much fun!

yours in service,
Halima