[Cynnabar] Need lunch tavern help

rufquad at comcast.net rufquad at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 20:17:28 UTC 2011

Hi, all -
The barony will be hosting an event on February 4, 2012 at St. Paul's Church in Saline. We're still finalizing some of the details of the event (like a name...) but we do know that we would like to have a lunch tavern. The focus of the event is to provide novice A&S entrants and judges with an opportunity to gain experience and practice prior to the regional and kingdom A&S season. We're estimating attendance to be between 50 and 100 people (I know that's a big window - sorry about that!).
If you are interested in running the lunch tavern please let me know and I can provide additional details, answer questions, etc. The budget for the event not including the tavern has already been approved so we will need to run the budget for the tavern through the approval process separately.
The best way to reach me is by e-mail.
Thanks!
Margarete