[Cynnabar] Awards workshop

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 16:36:28 UTC 2011

Greetings all!

This coming weekend on Sunday, October 16th we will be teaching our Awards of the Middle Kingdom class. A few people have requested this class --- and, hopefully more will be able to join us! We'll be reviewing the Kingdom and Baronial Awards -- what they mean and why they are given. Many times folks don't make recommendations because they are not sure which awards are given for which accomplishment! Or -- how to use the MK Award recommendation system. Please come join us to learn the relative precedence of the
awards given in the Middle Kingdom and the Barony, the services and accomplishments for which they are given, and the process of recommending someone you know!

We will be in the Opera Lounge (small room across from the Anderson Rooms) starting at 12.

Hope to see you there!
Baroness Hannah

PS ---- there are several upcoming courts and many deserving members of the populace....come join us so you can help make recommendations!!!