[Cynnabar] Second Grand Tournament teaser!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:27:44 UTC 2011

Another teaser for our heraldry A&S competition and activities!

Our competition is open for everyone, and entries has to be wearable
or in a shape of a banner that can be hung in the great hall. For
people entering the competition, please do so by putting your
miniature shield in the designated space.

The attachment to this letter contains the instructions and a shield
/patterntemplate to use to create your own shield before hand. It
should print approx. 2x3" large shields.

Anyone is welcome to make their miniature shield -Even if not entering
the competition, there will be a space to display your miniature
shield.

If you have any questions - please contact me.

Best wishes and good luck!
YIS

Arina de Traentorp