[Cynnabar] Final Monthly Tourney to get in this years Grande Tourney!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 03:12:13 UTC 2011

Hello All!

This Sunday is the final Monthly Tourney to qualify for entry into the
Yearly Grande Tourney for this year, which will be held on December 3rd.

The Armoured side will have one tourney to run this month, and the Rapier
side will have two tourneys this month to select the last entrants.

For all those who have won multiple monthly tourneys this year please be
considering who you would like to take your extra entries so that they can
be contacted.

Hope to see you all there this Sunday!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran