[Cynnabar] Possible guest at fighter practice tomorrow

Matthew Stewart-Fulton mstewartfulton at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 17:32:11 UTC 2011

Good people of Cynnabar,
A friend of mine from Æthelmearc, Thomas LeStrange, is in the area this weekend
and might come to our practice tomorrow.
Due  to another time commitment I have it's possible he will arrive before I do.
Please welcome him with all the camaraderie the Cynnabar fighters are known for.
Many thanks,
Mathias

I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
-Richard Bach

In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds of occurring
happens once a day.