[Cynnabar] Festifall and Northfest

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:53:19 UTC 2011

Hello again!

For those of you that are not familiar with Central Campus, here is a link
to a map that might help:
http://www.umich.edu/~info/mapsAndDirections.html#anchor_centralCampus

The Diag is marked inside a big M and sits surrounded by a bunch of
buildings: The Graduate Library, Angell Hall, the Chemistry Building and so
forth.  Parking is always an issue on main campus - I probably would suggest
the structure on Maynard, listed as VP to the west and slightly north of the
Diag.

Please contact me if you have any other questions!!

Yours,
Giovanna