[Cynnabar] Parchment making workshop

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 14:20:41 UTC 2011

Hi folks!

I sent this to the list last night, but I think because I sent it to
multiple list serves it might have gotten pirated by the spam
filters.  I never saw it come back to my  Inbox. Anyway...

As you may have heard, I am teaching a workshop at my home studio on
how to make medieval parchment. We just had our first of three
sessions and will continue into early October. Parchment is the
material used for the pages of most books made in the middle ages. We
are making it from the skins of sheep and goats. See pics on my
Facebook Pro Page Randy Asplund, Artist: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randy-Asplund-Artist/97329371592?sk=wall

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103