[Cynnabar] Fwd: Festifall Reminder!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:10:12 UTC 2011

 Good morning!

This is just a final reminder to everyone that Festifall is tomorrow on the
UofM's Diag from 11-4.  I have forwarded last minute information regarding
the recruitment fair.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mistress Claire brought up the fact that it looks like rain tomorrow.  I
would definitely bring extra umbrellas if you have them!  As far as I know
there is no back-up rain plan.

Thanks!

Yours,
Giovanna