[Cynnabar] Fwd: FESTIFALL CANCELATION DUE TO WEATHER!
elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:46:06 UTC 2011
Thank you Aaron for keeping us up-to-date!!
If anyone knows of someone who may already be downtown, please give them a
call. Ermenrich and Ciara have already been contacted.
-Giovanna (who, weather allowing, will be there tomorrow)
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Aaron Elkiss <aelkiss at umich.edu> wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: <SAL-webstuff at umich.edu>
> Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:34 AM
> Subject: FESTIFALL CANCELATION DUE TO WEATHER!
> To: aelkiss at umich.edu
> Good morning, everyone. Please spread the word widely, Festifall has
> been POSTPONED for today.
> Festifall will be rescheduled for FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9.
> Check-in will begin at 9:30 AM on Sept. 9, 2011 under the canopy on
> the Diag. All of the rules/regulations will still apply.
> Any questions, please contact the Office of Student Activities &
> Leadership, 763-5900, salead at umich.edu
> Barony mailing list
> Barony at cynnabar.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Barony