[Cynnabar] Reduced site fee for teachers/musicians/work

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 19:44:04 UTC 2011

For what it's worth my impression was that a primary reason for the
reduced fee for teachers and musicians for Terpsichore was an incentive
to get non-local and/or non-SCA people to fill these rolls for this
event.  A result of that non-local member talent is that we end up with
a more diverse class list (which draws more people here) and a
reputation for a fantastic dance band (which we have achieved).  We may
want to keep that in mind if we make changes to the policy or craft a
general policy for all Cynnabar events. We may have greater expectations
that local members will work at events without such a discount, acting
in the hosting roll.

Alina