[Cynnabar] comping for events

Natalie Henderson Baird nataliebaird at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 21:16:27 UTC 2011

As another suggestion, rather than comping from the group, what about having
"patrons of the arts" who are individuals that offer to cover the site fee
for one or more people?  I would certainly not mind paying for one or two
extra site fees for, say, a couple of musicians out of my own pocket.  That
way the group would get the site fee and would not have to make a group
decision on who is meritorious/ talented enough to warrant getting their
site fee comped.  That would be determined by whether an individual patron
was willing to contribute the funds themselves.
-Arielle

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless