[Cynnabar] Cynnabar's Grand Tournament - Call for Arts and Science Prizes!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:23:24 UTC 2011

 Good morning,

I am writing you today as the Event Steward of Cynnabar's Grand Tournament,
to be held on December 3rd, 2011 in Livonia, Michigan.  We are hoping to
make this year's event even more exciting and full of fun, fighting and some
surprises!

To that end, I would like to encourage crafters, artisans, and others
involved in the Arts and Sciences to contribute the tournament prize pool.
We try to make it possible that all of our tournament winners receive a
prize - and through the years some of these prizes have been quite
impressive!  This year we would like to try and have even more handmade
prizes.  Those entries submitted will be set-up on display (A&S Display!)
and will be included in a Bean Count competition - the winner to be
announced in Court (and hopefully there to be a prize for this ask well!).

If you have more questions, feel free to contact me or THL Arin (
moas at cynnabar.org) if you would like to participate or learn more!

Thank you,
Baronessa Giovanna Adimari

(this had been originally sent to Middlebridge - feel free to send it to
other lists)