[Cynnabar] Procrastinators

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:31:25 UTC 2011

I know that we have our event this weekend, but a call has gone out for a
court herald for Procrastinators, so I may go and serve the Crown instead of
the Coronet.  Is anyone else day tripping that would like to share a ride?
 I can either provide the ride or chip in for gas.

Ermenrich
(note: Anyone who feels I should be at Fibre Fair should talk to Baron
Gregorire, who already owes me a whooping and I am sure would be willing to
add your grevience to his list.)
(Other note:  That last statement was made in jest.  Unless you don't want
it to be... your choice)