[Cynnabar] Fwd: [pentamereMOAS] Re: Reminder: Pentamere Regional A&S Faire Deadline for Pre Reg is tomorrow at midnight!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:23:50 UTC 2012

Hi everyone! Here is a reminder from the Regional MOAS!

**

This is a reminder that the deadline to pre-reg is tomorrow at midnight!
Walk in entries will NOT be accepted.

We still need entrants and judges so, sign up now!!

Thanks,

Rhonwen

 ------------------------------

  Greetings Artisans and Your Excelencies of Pentamere,

Please share widely:

> Have you signed up to enter or judge??? The Pentamere Regional A&S Faire
will
> take place on April 14 at Terpschiore at the Tower in Cynnabar. *We need
> entrants and judges.
*>
> Here is the link to sign up on line for spring A&S.
> http://ans.midrealm.org/faire/user/index The deadline to pre reg is *midnight
April 7*. That is only a week away!! Walk in entries will NOT be accepted.
Please stress this to everyone.

> Please remember to take a look at the rules for the competition and the
criteria
> for the category you are entering! Just as if you were entering the
lists, you
> should read and understand the rules!! You can find the rules and
criteria on
> the Kingdom web page at: http://www.midrealm.org/moas/AandScompetition.php

All judges will be sent a note designating that they have signed up
to judge and an outline of what we would like to occur with face to face
judging. Please start beating the bushes for them NOW and get them
registered.

For face to face judging, we would like to use the following
tentative schedule. 9 AM Check in begins
10 AM Judges Meeting
10:15 Entrants meet with judges to determine a time to return
10:30 Judging begins
1-2 Judges lunch and public viewing of entries
4 PM Judging ends

Face to face judging should not last more than 30 minutes. Also,
judges still will need to score the entry and turn in the sheets. I
anticpate the judges spending time developing their questions and ideas,
meeting with the entrant, then sending them away to finish.

> If you have any questions or need help with anything, please contact me at
> rhonwenmerchalun at att.net
>
> I look forward to seeing your work!
>
> Meistres Rhonwen merch Alun, OL, Pentamere Regional MOAS

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender<rhonwenmerchalun at att.net?subject=Re%3A%20Reminder%3A%20Pentamere%20Regional%20A%26S%20Faire%20Deadline%20for%20Pre%20Reg%20is%20tomorrow%20at%20midnight%21>|
to group<pentamereMOAS at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Reminder%3A%20Pentamere%20Regional%20A%26S%20Faire%20Deadline%20for%20Pre%20Reg%20is%20tomorrow%20at%20midnight%21>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pentamereMOAS/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZGdrMmJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTg4NjUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMzM3MjE5NDQ->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pentamereMOAS/message/142;_ylc=X3oDMTMzN2s0c2NnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTg4NjUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAMxNDYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzMzNzIxOTQ0BHRwY0lkAzE0Mg-->(
4)
 Recent Activity:

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<pentamereMOAS-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,