[Cynnabar] Terpsichore this WEEKEND!!!

Shefferly, Charles CShefferly at lear.com
Tue Apr 10 18:13:26 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

Just a reminder that Terpsichore is THIS weekend, at St Paul UCC in
Saline.

Set up will begin about 6:30pm (last year took about an hour or so),
followed by band practice and a dance revel. So come on out.

Also, I have 2 spots open on the "Gate crew" I need 1 person for the 1 -
3 shift and 1 person for the 3 - 4.

Gilebert has requested 2 volunteers for helping in the tavern, I have 1
so I need 1 more.

Thanks Everyone, and will see you at Terp!

AElfric

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.