[Cynnabar] Terp Dessert Revel Reminder

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 04:37:44 UTC 2012

Just wanted to remind folks that the Terp Dessert revel is this Saturday night, and thank those who have signed up to bring stuff.  If you have not signed up, feel free to bring something anyway, since there's no such thing as too much dessert.  If you want to buy something, and need suggestions, I'll mention that we have never had either strawberries or cheesecake left over.

Please bring any serving utensils needed for your contribution, and make sure to take them and any serving dishes with you when you leave the event, unless you've made other arrangements.

Desserts can be stashed in the kitchen during the day.  Any subtleties/edible display stuff will be out on a table in the downstairs hallway, next to the one with the Iron Peep entries.

Thanks!

-Magda-