[Cynnabar] Thank you for a great day - Terpischore!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 14:12:13 UTC 2012

Good morning!
We would like to thank everyone for a great Terpsichore at the Tower! What a fun and busy day full of classes, music, dance, A&S, a vigil....and lots of friends!

In particular, thank you to AElfric for being a great event steward and all of our fantastic musicians!

Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness

Thank you everyone for a great Terpsichore at the Tower! A busy day with
music, dance, A&S, a vigil....and lots of friends! Thank you AElfric for being a great event steward and musicians and dancers all!

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton