[Cynnabar] Weekly meeting minutes for 04/09/12 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:52:12 UTC 2012

Here is the meeting minutes from the 4/09/12 meeting. Thank you to Mistress
Claire for running the meeting and taking the notes while I was in Vegas.

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports:

Grand Tournament of the Unicorn - Gregoire was put on vigil for the Order of
the Chivalry to be elevated at Coronation. There will also be a vigil at
Terp.

Armored Fighter Retreat - There was 15+ people. The non-fighters retreat was
also well attended with lots of food left.

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore (April 14th) - Hannah needs help with A&S on Saturday. Will have
map to note where people came from. Court will be at 6:PM (after dinner and
before ball).

Spring Revel (April 29th) - Champions Tourney. Pavilion with alcohol permit
is set. Potluck grill and kill. Please wear your garb for the group photo

St. Ceclia at the Tower (May 12th) - Nothing new.

Celtic Festival (July 14th) - Nothing new.

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  - We have contracts.

Old Business

New Choir Heraldic Accoutrements - Finished baldrics at the non-fighters
retreat.

Baronial Ballista plans - (meeting minutes reminder/placeholder only) Kevin
has finished moving so now may have time for this.

Fixing loaner leg armor proposal - (meeting minutes reminder/placeholder
only) Greg was in Orlando.

Archery - Three people were there on Sunday.

Tithing to the Kingdom - (meeting minutes reminder/placeholder only)

The previously group-approved amount of $300 to their Highness's travel fund
will be presented at Crown in Kentucky in May. This line item will remain as
a meeting note but not brought up during the meeting proper unless someone
has a question/comment on it. This is just a reminder until we are able to
present this in May.

New Business

Her Excellency Northwoods (Shire in Howell) proposes to hold an event in the
fall (early October) "Ale to the Victors" with Northwoods vs. Cynnabar. A&S,
martial, medieval tailgates (potluck), fight songs, armored (1st half and
rapier 2nd half) with court.

Announcements:

Connie has purchased a house. Would like help with paint colors and moves in
4/18.

Finn is in Vegas.