[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Info about Coronation; forward as needed

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:06:18 UTC 2012

Good to know information:

On behalf of Baroness Moira of Sternfeldt, and forward as desired--Siobhan

************
We just want to spread a few notes about Coronation.

1) We do have a large building reserved for fighting, in case of
inclement weather, that hasn't been available for our previous events
at this site.  So, in case it's raining, don't let it scare off people
who want to fight.

2)For those members of the gallery having trouble finding enough youth
to fight, we have a system to share the ones we have.  However, please
encourage youth to attend Coronation in the hope that we will have
enough for each member of the gallery.

3) If the weather is nice, please bring your period sunshades for
around the list.  There will be some shade for gallery members, but
not for their teams. At the request of Their Highnesses, non-period
sunshades will not be allowed next to the list.

4) We are encouraging anyone who wants to eat feast to pre-register
using the ACCEPS system.  Our head cook will be looking at
pre-registration numbers, the week before the event, and may scale
back the feast if pre-sales are low.  Likewise, if the feast is sold
out, she may be able to add seats to accommodate more people.  To
register online, go here: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

Please forward this widely.

In service,
Baroness Moira MacGillavrey