[Cynnabar] Hotel for Coronation

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 02:58:14 UTC 2012

Hi there!

Thanks to Helena for putting together a hotel block at the Holiday Inn
Express in Kokomo, IN.  The block is reserved under the group name Cynnabar
- give them a call at 765-453-2222.  The rate is $85 a night, plus tax.
Reservations need to be made by April 27 and can be canceled up to this
date as well.

Gregoire and I were hoping that people could all stay around the same area,
if possible.  We are also looking into renting one of the conference rooms
so that we can have a fun party after the event.  Please let me know if you
have any questions.

Yours,
Giovanna