[Cynnabar] Pennsic A&S reminder!

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 20:26:20 UTC 2012

FYI.  You can still register Pennsic classes after May first, the class just won't be listed in the Pennsic book.

THL Nyilas Kazmer
Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
Youth Combat

There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)