[Cynnabar] Sharpening workshop on the 29th!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 00:52:41 UTC 2012

Greetings to all!

I just had a message from Alex the Black smyth, and he will be at the
revel at Island park with his sharpening tools, and if the weather is
favorable, his engraving tools. He wants everyone to know that if they
want to learn how to sharpen a knife, gouges, scissors etc, please
feel free to bring it to learn how :)
If you have a whet stone, bring that too, and learn how to prepare and
use it. I would prudently suggest to also bring some rags to wipe them
clean and maybe an apron to protect your clothes :)

YIS
Arina de Traentorp
MOAS