[Cynnabar] Baronial Spring Revel and Tournament

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:14:31 UTC 2012

Greetings unto the populace of Cynnabar!
A reminder that this coming weekend We will be hosting the Baronial Spring Revel on Sunday (April 29th) at Island Park, in the large shelter (where the bathrooms are located) from noon to approximately 6 pm. We look forward to seeing you all!
This event is a great opportunity to get outside and see everyone after the long winter days indoors! Everyone is encouraged to attend! As a kick off to the summer there will be a potluck in the "kill and grill" style as we typically have in the park: bring a side dish to pass and your own meat to grill. We will plan to start the grilling after fighting, or about 4 pm. The additional permit has been granted for alcohol, so this is a wet site.

Please wear garb! We will be taking a new Baronial Portrait that day for the website.

We will also hold the Baronial Armored and Rapier Champions Tournament this day. If you are interested in being the next Baronial Champion, please contact us if you have questions. We will send the email again containing those specifics. Combatants should present themselves to either Us or Our heralds by 12:30 that day to be entered into the tournament. All are welcome to watch and listen as the panel asks questions.

We hope everyone can join us -- rain or shine (SHINE PLEASE!!!)

Tairdelbach and HannahBaron and Baroness

--

SCHEDULE
12:30 pm -- All combatants are to present themselves