[Cynnabar] BBQ at coronation

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:02:19 UTC 2012

Hi All-

   For those going to Coronation but not attending feast, we thought it
might be nice to hold a BBQ on site. We've secured permission from the
event stewards and plan to have the coals going as soon as evening court
has wrapped up (if not sooner...)!

   The current plan is to do this as a pseudo-potluck, much like the
monthly Kill and Grill - if everyone brings their own entree for the grill
and a side to share, we figure there will be enough food for everyone and
anyone that happens to wander by too! We have two grills that will be
available for use but if you'd like to bring yours as well, that shouldn't
be a problem. The site is DRY, so save the booze for the hotel party room,
but non-alcoholic drinks are a good thing after a long day of fun!

   If the weather is horrible we'll come up with something else. Or we will
eat in the rain.

Hope to see you there,

-Gregoire.