[Cynnabar] OT: Urgent - camp in need of health officer

shoshigana at yahoo.com shoshigana at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 14:51:11 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone-

I'm looking for someone who is a nurse, paramedic, EMT, Wilderness First
Responder or the like who is available to serve as the Health Officer for
Camp Raanana's one-week overnight program beginning NEXT MONDAY. We had a
bit of a hang-up and our original plans fell through. I know this is
incredibly short notice, but if you are willing, qualified and able, please
email me at work: campdirector at jccfed.org.

Thanks in advance-
  Simcha/Shoshana

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!