[Cynnabar] Scribal workshop at Wassail

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 15:05:42 UTC 2012

Hi all!

I've coordinated with the autocrat some space in the basement for a intro to scribal arts class. If you're interested in making scrolls for Kingdom or for the scroll blank challenge -- this is for you!

We'll start at 12:30. If you have a scribal kit, please bring it along. If you don't, I will have some supplies to share so you can start something! We will talk about putting together a kit, techniques of using materials, and about all of the parts of scrolls.

After the discussion, we'll do 'scribal play time' - all skill levels are welcome since we can all learn from each other.

Please email if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Baroness Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton