[Cynnabar] Wassail! Gate

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:00:00 UTC 2012

I have not recieved any help for this. It doesn't entail a lot. Mainly just keeping an eye on the money or answering any questions a person may have. Please let me know if you can do this. It's not hard. But I do need some help. Last year I did gate several hours while running the garage sale. So please let me know if you can do this for me for any length of time (preferably an hour or two)

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"