[Cynnabar] Wassail! Wassail! Last Minute Update!!!

Heidi Lemon heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:18:16 UTC 2012

Good Gentles of Cynnabar and Friends,

The Barony has had a wonderful year this year.  We have many new people
coming around.  As Lady Genoveva has reminded us to make sure we all make
any new comers feel welcome and part of our group.  New people mean new
ideas and renewed interest.  It will also give you a chance to help them
learn the things we have to offer for all ages, and interests.

It is our pleasure to be able to put Wassail on for all of us.   We wanted
to remind you that set up is at 11am and the event starts at noon.   We
will be eating at 5:30pm.  Please remember to bring SERVING UTENSILS very
important

We will be setting the food up on labeled tables:   MAIN DISH, VEGETABLES,
MISC. AND DESSERT.

It is a wet site so please drink responsibly.

YIS,
Ilse Strauss, Uillec MacLamont and Ceara Mhuirghease Fhaolain

--
The true character of a man is shown by how he treats his mother when she
is old.