[Cynnabar] Lost and Found from Wassail!!

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:53:48 UTC 2012

Also a child's sweatshirt and a burp rag!

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~
(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:56:28 -0500
From: heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
To: barony at cynnabar.org
Subject: [Cynnabar] Lost and Found from Wassail!!

We still are looking for the owner of a silver tray with handles, a wooden bowl and a large wooden cutting board!  They will all be brought to the gift exchange Monday, 12/17.

We hope to find their homes!! If they are yours and can't make the meeting, PM me and you can come to pick them up!!

YIS,

Ilse and Uillec