[Cynnabar] Trip to the Kelsey?

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:24:21 UTC 2012

Hello again!

Okay - I know it has been a little while since I brought this up (Oct
2nd!), but I'm back!

I have spoke with Todd from the Kelsey and they would love to have us.  The
current plan is another tour, particularly through the Conserving Antiquity
exhibit, but they would also be willing to open back up some of the textile
collection that is usually not for the public.

We just need to figure out a date!

The Conserving Antiquity exhibit runs until Feb. 10th.  So my thought was
sometime in late January.  Maybe the week of the 22nd or the 28th?  Ceara,
are you still out on Friday nights?

Let's get some feedback and then go from there?

I will still also be looking at the Toledo Museum of Art, too.

Thanks!

Yours,
Giovanna