[Cynnabar] Webpage A&S upgrade!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:25:39 UTC 2012

Greetings!

With all the A&S going around we have all been busy, so busy that I almost
forgot that we have another A&S news for you! We have now upgraded the A&S
calender on the MOAS page on the Cynnabar webpage, so now it also includes
the events around the Middle Kingdom, that has A&S activities. Wherever
possible, we have added the link to A&S classes, to the event and
information regarding what kind of A&S is going on.

We will try to keep it as updated as possible, but if you find out about
something interesting a&s going on somewhere, and it is missing form the
calender, send me a line and we will put that in too.

YIS
Arina de Traentorp
MOAS