[Cynnabar] St. Catherine's

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 14:44:15 UTC 2012

I would like to add my congratulations as well to Mistress Margarete and the
entire staff and people who helped out on the St. Catherine's event last
Saturday. From the feedback I heard during the day, the event was successful
at doing exactly what it set out to do, help new people understand the A&S
entrant process and help people new to judging A&S learn that as well. I
even heard praise from a senior judge on how excited they were to see new
people get excited about the whole process. So from top to bottom,
everything seemed to go well.

Congratulations to all again!

-Finn

Seneschal