[Cynnabar] SCA Lawsuit payout

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:10:20 UTC 2012

Hi All-

   As I understand it, the group is relatively flush right now with
significantly more money in the bank than we have immediate plans for.

   I'm  sure that not all groups in Pentamere currently have that luxury.

   I would propose that we donate more than the requested 18% to help cover
the tithe owed by some of our less fortunate neighbors. Perhaps up to 25%
of our total coffers.

   If this hurts the baronial monies in a significant way, I hereby
volunteer to run fundraisers of a to-be-determined nature until the set
aside money is fully recovered. The first fundraiser would be a dunk tank
at Terpsichore.

Regards,
-Gregoire.